Thursday, March 3, 2011

WORST DARKNESS

Innocent
Innocent no more
Future unknown
Abandoned
No protection
No guide
No angel
Pain
Pain times 2
Pain times more
No rescue
No relief
No guide
No angel
Pain times more
Assist
Thrown back
Worst Darkness.




I know my last 2 posts have taken a step away from my fiction writing, but in the past couple weeks I've seen things and read even more which has compelled me to write more from a 'statement' mode.' If you are in a relationship that involves any type of abuse please seek help immediately, do not delay. If you want to contact me send a DM tweet to @_AndyBryant, leave me a note here, or you can find my email address in my profile info on this site and I will be in touch as quick as possible  


Posted March 3, 2011

4 comments:

  1. I love this poem, very touching and in a child's voice.

    Lisa at http://ocdbloggergirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa for your time reading my work, sharing your thoughts and recognizing the danger many of our children face on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy,

    Just hope we can be brave enough to face and solve when we meet the darkness.

    Celine Bags

    ReplyDelete