Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July & Public Reading

What a holiday the 4th of July was this year. I had a chance to visit family, eat a lot of good homecooking, and a chance to watch 'Toy Story 3' with my wife and kids, along with several others. I also had the chance to read my current novel material with my parents. While reading for them I discovered a couple things that will be changed in order to enhance the flow of the material, received a few questions that were appreciated, and there were some kudos too!

I'd never had a chance for my parents and family to hear this material, ask questions and share their thoughts. Everyone's comments and facial expressions provided me the feedback and endorsement needed – I am moving in the right direction with this novel experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment