Friday, July 16, 2010

Misspellings Everywhere

If you've been following me on Twitter you know I've been on vacation and traveling. While venturing around I caught several instances of misspelled words in menus, signs, and even newspapers. Here's one that I caught on the menu board in a local burger joint. The food is hometown good, and although the spelling of chocklate was probably an original error, I have to keep in mind that hometown eateries are hometown goood!!!! The misspelling seems to have just become part of the decor - on the menu board over on other side of the room chocklate is just chocolate.

I didn't catch it on my camera but the refill sign is handwritten, and its been that way for years. But hey its all become part of the business, and the the really important thing is that the food is GOOD!!!! (Click the picture to enlarge it a little.)

Chocklate Milk? When on vacation I ate burgers & found th... on Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment